42 Masonic Street
Rockland, Maine 04841
Overnight accommodations, flexible meals and transportation to/from bus/ferry or hospital on a space available basis.
Medical/Hospice Respite is for people who are:
- Out of town visitors to hospital or nursing home
- Patient in transit before or after treatment
- Stranded by weather or transportation schedule
- Accompanying someone to emergency room
- Out of town visitor to family or friend in Hospice care.
As a retired pastor, spiritual director and former Hospice chaplain, Joan can be available for counsel if requested. Fee for counsel negotiated depending on circumstances.
Funds for medically related lodging maybe available from Pen Bay Healthcare Foundation, the Bob Gagnon Fund, or community medical centers on the islands.